Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Resort Wear to Street Wear

Rosie says: One of my favorite parts of winter is flipping through magazines' resort wear pages, giving me just a taste of what is to come in spring. And if I'm lucky enough, being able to pick out a couple of pieces that will take me somewhere warm, giving me a nice break from the cold winter weather. This year I'm lucky! I'm taking a trip to Baja Mexico and staying at the Rancho Pescadero Hotel. This place is breathtaking. Surf, sun and fun, the perfect place to break out a bright floral top with colored denim, and a long jersey maxi dress I've had my eye on. Plus, I have a few pregnant friends right now, and this dress is perfect for the growing belly. Also important to me: how to take these pieces and mix them back into my winter wardrobe.
Top: Zimmermann
Dress: Daftbird
For detail on all other peices: Set1 Set2